- skyblueskies: do these people not realize that mustaches should only be associated with fascists
- skyblueskies: not a positive connotation!
There’s a trick to the “graceful exit.” It begins with the vision to recognize when a job, a life stage, or a relationship is over — and let it go. It means leaving what’s over without denying its validity or its past importance to our lives. It involves a sense of future, a belief that every exit line is an entry, that we are moving up, rather than out.
~ Ellen Goodman
- skyblueskies: HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAHA
- skyblueskies: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- skyblueskies: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH
- eatsuburbia: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- eatsuburbia: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAH
- eatsuburbia: BAAHAHHAHHA
- skyblueskies: egg in a hole stresses me out.
- evnhvn: i like the new macbook pros
- evnhvn: i kinda want one haha
- skyblueskies: me too! reallllly badly
- skyblueskies: i'm tryna kill the one i have so i can justify buying a new one
- evnhvn: cool design
- skyblueskies: yeah, it's awesome
- evnhvn: i know how you can kill the one you got
- evnhvn: throw it out the window
- evnhvn: or run a big magnet over the hard drive
In social situations where you’re being rubbed the wrong way, it is fine to leave with no excuse. Life is too short to put up with assholes in your free time. Feel offended? Get your coat. If the discussion turns sexist, racist, or otherwise disgusting, you must remove yourself. There will be no polite nodding coming from your direction, there will only be your overturned chair and your speedy departure. (If heated debates turn you on, have at it, but I do not recommend engaging the intolerant.) What will they think if you bounce? They’ll probably think you don’t want to be their friend, which you don’t, so mission accomplished.
Today remind yourself: My comfort is paramount. Peace!
“That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,” said the Cat.
“I don’t much care where-” said Alice.
“Then it doesn’t matter which way you go,” said the Cat.
“As long as I get somewhere,” Alice added as an explanation.
“Oh, you’re sure to do that,” said the Cat, “if you only walk long enough.” —
Alice is an auto-reblog.